What is Skin Resurfacing?
Recent developments in laser technology are now delivering a longer lasting and scientifically proven method of restoring the natural beauty of the skin. Unlike traditional treatments such as dermabrasion and chemical peels, the unique characteristics of laser skin resurfacing allow more accurate and precise control over the treatment process.
Skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatments can be performed either in ablative modes (deeper peel) or non-ablatively, depending on the particular aesthetic outcome that you and your therapist wish to achieve. In addition, ablative and non-ablative treatments can also be combined into a comprehensive anti-aging treatment.
• Deep and lasting rejuvenation of the skin
• Stimulates the body’s natural rejuvenation process
• From light touch-ups to deep, age-erasing optical peels
• Minimal downtime (non ablative)
• Natural results
• Scanner technology for resurfacing larger areas
• Fast and effective treatment
• Ablative skin resurfacing can have up to 10 days downtime, with a normal reaction we expect peeling and redness of the skin