We are a Facial Aesthetics Skin Care clinic based in Billericay, Essex. We offer a professional, friendly and discreet facial aesthetic and facial skin treatment service. Our vision is to help you and your skin look fabulous. We treat all ages, women and men, from teens suffering from acne to ladies in their 70’s wanting rejuvenated, fresher looking skin.
Lockdown 3 Update
Well it hasn’t been quite the start to 2021 that we had wished for, but most importantly we hope that you and all your friends and family are staying safe and healthy.
As always, we are here to help you as much as we can within government restrictions.
If you need to call us – please do, we love hearing from you.
If you need product advice or home delivery – call us!
If you would like a virtual consultation with Chrissy – call us!
The government guidelines are very clear – only leave home if it is absolutely necessary. As a CQC registered clinic, we are able to offer treatments for medical assistance, so if you need us for medical assistance *- call us!
If you have a treatment booked with us for cosmetic reasons, we will be in touch to confirm that we will need to postpone your treatment until restrictions are lifted.
*Chrissy will be assessing your medical need to ensure we have justification to go ahead with your treatment.
Stay Home & Stay Healthy
Looking After you During the COVID-19 Pandemic
We are following guidelines from our governing bodies, NHS England and the Government to keep you and our staff safe at all times. We have implemented many new procedures and we thank you for your patience and co-operation while your visit to us may be slightly different to the one you are used to, but please remember, we are still the same friendly team under all the PPE!
- All our team have had training in extra cleaning policies, use of PPE and client care.
- More time is being allocated for each appointment to allow for extra cleaning in between clients.
- We are risk assessing each client and treatment individually, so if we are unable to treat you, it is for your own safety and we thank you for your understanding.
- All our team are wearing PPE.
- Our front door is locked to ensure adequate social distancing. We will ask you to call us when you arrive. We will call you back when we are ready for you.
- On arrival you will be met at the door and asked to sanitise your hands.
- We will provide you with a mask, shoe covers and gloves to wear.
- We will take your temperature.
- Please come to the appointment alone and only bring essentials (phone and keys).
- We are not currently able to offer any toilet facilities.
- We will confirm your appointment by phone the day before, ask you questions about your current health and where possible take payment over the phone.
- We have foggers to disinfect the whole clinic in between sessions and air purifying systems.